Everyone starts with a free 15-minute consult.
- Briefly tell Dr. Grise about your health concerns and your history.
- Dr. Grise will let you know whether homeopathic treatment seems to be appropriate for your case or if she needs to refer you to another physician for care.
1) Initial Medical Consultation:
- Discussion of your current medical concerns, past medical history, family history, and any other health concerns you have.
- Physical examination as appropriate based on your health history.
- Discussion of diagnosis, testing, and treatment options that may be helpful.
- We will request past medical records from other physicians if necessary.
- We will order new labs and imaging if appropriate.
- We may recommend vitamins, herbs, or other natural supplements.
- We may recommend dietary and lifestyle changes to optimize your treatment.
2) Homeopathic Consultation:
- In-depth review of your primary symptoms, to determine which homeopathic medicine you are most likely to respond to.
- Stories and examples of when your symptoms are at their worst.
- Thought patterns, emotional reactions, and physical sensations that come on when your symptoms are strongest.
- Things that make symptoms a little better and worse.
- We will prescribe a homeopathic medicine specific to your case, costing about $10 per vial that would usually last over a month.
- Discussion of benefits and risks of homeopathic treatment.
- Dr. Grise offers a free 10-minute phone check-in within the first two weeks of starting treatment.
**Depending on your preference and availability, we can schedule the medical and homeopathic consultations together or separately.
3) Follow Up Visits:
- Review of symptoms and assessment of your response to treatment.
- Usually once per month at first, then less often as needed based on individual case.
- 45-minute extended follow up if you need significant changes to your protocol.
- 15-minute brief follow up if you need slight or no changes to your protocol.
New Patient Paperwork:
Please print, fill out, and bring the following five (5) forms to your appointment. For long-distance patients, you may fax us your paperwork, scan and email us your paperwork, or mail it to us if needed.
- Medical History Intake Form
- Homeopathic Intake Form
- Consent to Treat Agreement Form
- Telemedicine Agreement Form
- Record’s Release Authorization Form
FYI Forms: You do not need to bring these to your visit but please read beforehand.